Tucson, Arizona Real Estate Market Report February 2019
March 14, 2019, Author: Kevin Wood
Tucson Housing Report: February 2019:
*** Watch the video below ***
February 2019 Tucson, Arizona Housing Market Report
Every month the Tucson Association of Realtors Multiple Listing service shares a
monthly housing report for Tucson. Here is the Tucson Housing report statistics below for February 2019.
Here are 10 key Statistics: February 2019 Tucson Housing Report:
• Total Sales Volume of $268,547,792 is up from $241,045,819 in January
resulting in an 11.41% increase.
• The Average Sales Price of $259,466 is a slight increase of 0.21% from
$258,910 last month.
• Average List Price of $265,446 is an increase of 0.20% from
$264,916 in January.
• Total Under Contract of 1,966 increased 20.69% since January’s number of 1,629.
• Total Unit Sales of 1,035 is an increase of 11.17% since last month’s
number of 931, but is a decrease of 4.52% since February 2018.
• The Median Sales Price of $216,000 decreased 0.92% from
$218,000 in January, but is an increase of 4.35% over last year.
• New Listings of 1,702 have decreased 21.49% from 2,168 in January.
• Total Active Listings of 3,093 is a decrease of 5.79% from January.
• Average Days on Market increased from 44 to 48 this month.
• Conventional loan sales of 46.7% exceeded Cash Sales of 26.8%
Buying or Selling? See what the charts below mean to you
What the experts are saying:
“Despite the headwinds facing the housing market going into 2019, we expect U.S. house prices to generally achieve a soft landing. While we are likely to see more than a few metros experience negative house price growth in the coming years, we expect national average price appreciation to remain positive.”
“The slowdown in home sales and home prices in 2018 was concentrated on the high end of the market and along the more expensive coastal and formerly hot markets. While interior housing markets exhibited a slowdown, it was milder than the slowdown in coastal markets.”