Tucson, Arizona Real Estate Market Report March 2019
April 19, 2019, Author: Kevin Wood
Tucson Housing Report: March 2019:
*** Watch the video below ***
March 2019 Tucson, Arizona Housing Market Report
Every month the Tucson Association of Realtors Multiple Listing service shares a
monthly housing report for Tucson. Here is the Tucson Housing report statistics below for March 2019.
Here are 10 key Statistics: March 2019 Tucson Housing Report:
• Total Sales Volume of $369,814,660 is up from $268,547,792 in February
resulting in a 37.71% increase.
• The Average Sales Price of $261,168 is an increase of .66% from
$265,446 last month.
• Average List Price of $266,479 is an increase of 0.59% from
$265,446 in February.
• Total Under Contract of 2,113 increased 29.71% since February’s number of 1,629.
• Total Unit Sales of 1,416 is an increase of 36.81% since last month’s
number of 1,035 but is a decrease of 3.15% since March 2018.
• The Median Sales Price of $219,000 increased 1.39% from
$216,000 in February but is an increase of 4.29% over last year.
• New Listings of 1,888 have increased 10.93% from 1,072 in February.
• Total Active Listings of 3,005 is a decrease of 2.85% from February.
• Average Days on Market decreased from 48 to 43 this month.
• Conventional loan sales of 48.5% exceeded Cash Sales of 25%
Buying or Selling? See what the charts below mean to you
So what does this mean if you are a Buyer or Seller?
Buyers need to be prepared to act fast—when you find a home that checks 7 of your 10 must have’s then make a great offer from the start.
If you’re selling—choose to lead the market and not chase it— this means that even though you know it’s a great sellers market DON’T price your home above the real value in hopes that it’ll come UP UP to your price—you’ll lose market time and buyer confidence in your house–
Leading the market means pricing it spot on from day one and knowing that if you don’t have 10 showings within 3 weeks and no offers then you’re likely overpriced.
If you’d like to learn an accurate value of your home even if you’re not considering selling please don’t hesitate to contact us for a complimentary Home Equity Update. There’s never any obligation when you do—we’ll come out and share an accurate value and suggest the top 3 things you can to boost your homes value too.