Every month the Tucson Association of Realtors Multiple Listing service shares a monthly housing report for Tucson. Here is the Tucson Housing report statistics below for July 2019.
Here are 10 Key Statistics: July 2019 Tucson Housing Report
- Total Sales Volume of $428,196,066 is up from $427,698,923 in June, a 0.12% increase.
- The Average Sales Price of $278,230 is a decrease of 1.77% from $283,244 last month.
- Average List Price of $283,565 is a slight increase of 0.34% from $284,524 in June.
- Total Under Contract of 1,868 decreased 2.71% since June’s number of 1,920.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,539 is an increase of 1.92% since last month’s number of 1,510.
- The Median Sale Price of $233,000 is an increase of 0.43% since June’s number of $232,000.
- New Listings of 1,714 decreased 9.74% from 1,899 in June.
- Total Active Listings of 2,525 is a decrease of 5.75% from June and a decrease of 14.90% from last year.
- Average Days on Market decreased to 36 this month from 38 last month.
- Conventional loan sales of 51.9% exceeded Cash Sales of 20.5%
Buying or Selling? See what the charts below mean to you?
So what does this mean if you are a Buyer or Seller?
Buyers need to be prepared to act fast—when you find a home that checks 7 of your 10 must have’s then make a great offer from the start.
If you’re selling—choose to lead the market and not chase it— this means that even though you know it’s a great sellers market DON’T price your home above the real value in hopes that it’ll come UP UP to your price—you’ll lose market time and buyer confidence in your house–
Leading the market means pricing it spot on from day one and knowing that if you don’t have 10 showings within 3 weeks and no offers then you’re likely overpriced.
If you’d like to learn an accurate value of your home even if you’re not considering selling please don’t hesitate to contact us for a complimentary Home Equity Update. There’s never any obligation when you do—we’ll come out and share an accurate value and suggest the top 3 things you can to boost your homes value too.