Tucson, Arizona Real Estate Market Report: January 2019
February 20, 2019, Author: Kevin Wood
Tucson Housing Report: January 2019:
*** Watch the video below ***
January 2019 Tucson, Arizona Housing Market Report
Every month the Tucson Association of Realtors Multiple Listing service shares a
monthly housing report for Tucson. Here is the Tucson Housing report statistics below for
Here are 10 key Statistics: January 2019 Tucson Housing Report:
• Total Sales Volume of $241,045,819 is down from $271,858,079 in December
resulting in an 11.33% decrease but up 5.79% from last year.
• The Average Sales Price of $258,910 is an increase of 3.05% from
$251,255 last month and up 6.36% from January 2018.
• Average List Price of $264,916 is an increase of 3.27% from
$256,519 in December.
• Total Under Contract of 1,629 is an increase of 35.41% since December’s number of 1,203.
• Total Unit Sales of 931 is a decrease of 13.96% since last month’s
number of 1,082.
• The Median Sales Price of $218,000 increased 6.34% from
$205,000 in December.
• New Listings of 2,168 have dramatically increased 68.72% from 1,285 in December.
• Total Active Listings of 3,283 have increased since 3,212 last month.
• Average Days on Market increased from 40 to 44 this month.
• Conventional loan sales of 49.0% exceeded Cash Sales of 23.5%
Buying or Selling? See what the charts below mean to you
What the experts are saying:
“Despite the headwinds facing the housing market going into 2019, we expect U.S. house prices to generally achieve a soft landing. While we are likely to see more than a few metros experience negative house price growth in the coming years, we expect national average price appreciation to remain positive.”
“The slowdown in home sales and home prices in 2018 was concentrated on the high end of the market and along the more expensive coastal and formerly hot markets. While interior housing markets exhibited a slowdown, it was milder than the slowdown in coastal markets.”